I work with individuals and partners to help people overcome erotic shame and expand their capacity for pleasure, intimacy, and sexual embodiment.
I'm currently completing coursework at the California Institute of Integral Studies to become a Certified Sex Therapist. I identify as poly, kink, trans, and LGBTQI2, and sex-work friendly. *Sex therapy does not include touch between therapist and client(s).
Sex therapy can be useful in the cases of:
- Differences in desire and sexual preferences between partners
- Lack of orgasm or sexual pleasure
- Sexual shame, guilt, and anxiety
- Out-of-control sexual behaviors
- Healing from past trauma + abuse
- Pain during sex
- Erectile + ejaculation issues
- Sexual identity issues + questioning
- Gender identity issues + questioning
- Healing after an affair
- Conflicts around porn or fetishes, fantasies, and kinks
For more information about Sex Therapy for partners, go here.